Friday, December 17, 2021

YouTube Introduction: Let's Chat!

 Hi!

Man, it's been a couple of crazy years, hasn't it? 

I'm starting a new endeavor and that's a YouTube channel. 

I will talk about Mental Health but also just life in general. I have an education but I'm far from an expert. It will come from my heart and my experiences. I will do some research on specific topics but overall, it's going to be just me. 

Natural me. 

Chatting about things that happen in this life. You know I want to help people. It is my passion. 

I don't want anyone to feel alone. I know what that feels like even when surrounded by several people. 

I don't want families to be divided when they don't understand. When my parents were able to see a mental health exhibit, it helped our relationship get even stronger. 

I want people to feel like they can have a voice... even if it's through me. 

As I've stated before in other posts, I feel that God has allowed certain things in my life to be used for His glory. He doesn't want me to sit around and wait to be healed or for the issue to be resolved. He wants me honoring Him in ALL that I do

Tony Evans said "If you keep your eyes focused on God's purpose for you, not your pain, God will use your trials for your good and His glory". I've felt this way for years but just read his quote a week or so ago. I love it!

If you don't know me, please feel free to go back through some of my old posts. It's been a while and some of it probably needs updated, but you'll get an idea of who I am and why I write.

I know that not everyone likes to watch videos and not everyone likes to read blogs. So I'm going to do both. They'll be connected and on the same topic each week. I'll always put a copy of the YouTube link in my blog but I'd love if you would subscribe to it as well! My blog link will be on my YouTube channel.

I also have an email address that I'd like you to use if you want to reach out to me. If there's something specific you want me to talk about or just need someone to talk to, whatever it is, please let me know!

Email address is mannas.musings@gmail.com

YouTube link is https://youtu.be/g_aSj-qwimM




Let's chat with Manna's Musings!

Life, Love and Mental Health

No comments:

Post a Comment